Monday, January 17, 2011

Gearing Up....

I thought a lot of things about my trip to Spain. I thought I would have a lot of time to prepare, I thought I wouldn't be scared; however, I find myself now a week away from flying out of the U.S. and I feel both unprepared and scared. That's life for you. I am so excited to leave but it is frightening to know that I won't be back in the country for 5 months and 15 days (yes, I counted).

Being a girl, packing has become of paramount importance...I could certainly use any and all advice. I am not sure of how much of everything to bring. Of one thing I am certain, I will either pack too little or too much. Sadly, there is no in between with me.

Here is what finally made the cut:
-2 pairs of boots               -9 day to night shirts
-running clothes/shoes     -6 dresses
-4 pairs of jeans               -4 jackets
-1 sweater                        - and much much more....

Packing was so difficult. I don't know how to pack for this long of a time and I am sure that I left out all kinds of important things. If I have to go shopping it will be tough but I am certainly up to the challenge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment