Monday, January 17, 2011

Flying high...

For anyone making the trip from the states to Europe I will give you fair warning...the plane flight is difficult. My mom and I took the a 5 hour flight from LA to NY and then an 8 hour from NY to Barcelona. The first 5 hours were fine but on the way from NY to Barcelona we really needed to sleep. Spain is 9 hours ahead of the U.S. and we wanted to be ready to make the most of our 2 days in Barcelona. My mom happened to have the good fortune of picking the one chair in the plane that did not recline. We switched off through the afternoon trying to sleep but it was uncomfortable and we didn't get very much shut eye. About an hour and a half before we arrived in Barcelona I started to get fidgety so we both walked up and down the plane aisles and ended up talking to the flight attendants in the back.

Tip #1: Be kind to your flight attendants! Not only did they inform us that Macauley Culkin was in first class (I always loved the Home Alone movies) they also decided that we looked like we needed alcohol. I kid you not one of the flight attendants gave us a goodie bag to go...Take a look:)

2 comments:

  1. You better not have had all out alcohol in one sitting or you've got some explaining to do!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had any of it yet haha:) I'm saving it for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete